Friday 27 May 2011

Bye-Bye Exams; Hello Summer! :D

Woop! Exams are over and summer 2011 has officially begun, and I have a funny feeling that it's gonna be a pretty awesome summer! There will (as usual) be some tearful goodbyes, I am sure, but goodbyes don't last forever, and those leaving, or being left will at some point be seen again...I will make sure if it =D
But along with the summer of course must come the heat, but this is INSANE! I'm considering getting up from my writing and finding my air-conditioner remote! Last time I checked (at 6pm) it was 32 degrees(celcius), melted in a puddle much?!? And me (being oh so clever) was wearing jeans...outside...in the heat...for the whole day! But now I'm sat in my extremely over-sized and baggy clothes, still boiling, trying to find some inspiration to finish a little something I've been writing. But seeing as what originally inspired me to start it is a good few miles away and is unable to provide me with any more inspiration at this current time, I have decided to turn to the oh so faithful (not) world of internet.
It is getting quite hot tho, so I will leave you for now (and find a means of cooling down) and I will probably post a little something more interesting later =]
Byeeeee =]
~ Ally xx

No comments:

Post a Comment