Thursday 2 June 2011

Whaaatchoo sayyy? :D

You heard! Hehe, sorry, weird mood alert! =D
It is thursday, officially been on summer holidays for a week. And most days have been spent..sleeping! At the wrong times of the day! >_> There has been one, maybe two days I have woken up at a normal time (around 9/10am) all other days it's been like 1:30pm . . . so bad!
I shall blame Britain's Got Talent...such good competition this year! Although I wanted Joe Oakley to go through instead of Paul (but Paul is still real good)
Now I shall cut to the chase of why I have decided to ramble at such an early hour of the night! Gonna post up a new thingy on the other half of the blog. I'm pretty sure it may go off track a tiny bit a few times, but heck, that's what happens when you can't concentrate for too long! It's a rather strange thing to post by itself, but it has a spot in my story that I am writing, which I'm not posting on here 'cause it's not finished, and I don't want it being copied at all really! You will probably get snippets of it put up every now and then (like now). But yush, I shall get to it, and put it up!
Cheerio! =D

~ Ally xx

No comments:

Post a Comment